Digital content forms the core of any K-12 eLearning system. Years of research in the field of education has shown that the impact of eLearning in the education sector has been more profound in the field of digital content.
What is Digital Content?
Digital Content on a broader definition includes any education resource which has been digitalized and is delivered through a digital medium. The most common form of digitalized education resource includes:
- Resource in form of a digital Text file, such as PDFs, Word File, etc.
- Resource in form of Interactive Simulation.
-Resource in form of Animation based content.
Why Animation based Digital Content?
Scientific studies have proven that among the various digitalized e-sources, the animation based content has the maximum impact on the learning of a student.
One study proves that the learning capacity of a student improves by almost 40%, when exposed to an animation based education resource instead of a normal text based resource.
Students recall rate after studying from different digitized resources:
Animation based content includes education content in the 2D / 3D format with voice over and background music to support. The animation based content uses the audio and visual medium to invoke the audio and visual sensory for long lasting learning.
Some advantages of animation based digital content:
- Drastically increases the learning impact on the child
- Drastically increases the relation time in the child
- Makes the learning process more interesting and fascinating
- Highly scalable in the terms of delivery
The animation based content has following characteristics:
- High definition 2D / 3D animation based
- High quality voice over the narration
- High quality background sound to support the narration
- Use of bright / contrasting colors to invoke visual sensory in the student
- Available in multiple languages
Apart from 2D / 3D based animation, Smart School k-12 digital content repository also include s interactive simulations, extensive notes in form of text based content and thousands of supporting quizzes.
The preschool content has been designed to provide a joyful experience to young minds. The animations have been design with bright colors and catchy characters, which has the best learning impact on the child. Along with animations, the preschool content has loads of interactive game based modules and comes with supporting books.
The preschool has following characteristics:
2D / 3D animated models with bright colors to provide joyful learning experience
Use of catchy cartoon characters to attract students attention
Host of interactive games for interactive learning
Child voice over accompanied by attractive background music
Supporting books to provide seamless learning
Preschool curriculum designed by leading experts from the education sector
The secondary content is mapped for standards VI to X, and is as per international curricula. The content covers all the major subject through at this level. The complete content is in the animation format, which is duly supported by interactive game based modules and thousand of quizzes. Moduli like science experiments and history topics have been rendered in HD 3D animation for better learning.
Secondary content includes:
- 2D / 3D animation base content
- Interactive simulation based content for game based learning
- Text based content
- Thousands of quizzes
The secondary content has following characteristics:
- High definition 3D animated models for better learning impact
- Host of interactive games for interactive learning
- Covering major subjects like Mathematics, Science, Computer and English
- Secondary curriculum designed by leading exports from the education sector